What is it?

IMG_0195Thought this might get answered by some of my canning friends. I got a load of free canning jars and supplies a while back. In one of the boxes was this¬† device. It’s about 14 inches long and has a curved wire at the end. I figure it is for use in canning but I have no idea what. Any one know? I’ve had several friends give me guesses but no one knew for sure. Would love an answer to this puzzle. There is a close up picture at the bottom of this post. Thanks for the help.


Subscriber to our Mailing List
Follow us on Social Media
Support This Site
Donate Now
New Release: